There are 3 categories of membership:
- Full Corporate membership is only open to a corporation engaged in Venture Capital or Private Equity activities from Singapore, which are defined as :
- Management of equity or quasi-equity financing principally for enterprises that have significant growth potential in terms of products, technology, business concepts and services;
- Activities whose main objective is long term capital gains to remunerate risks;
- Activities pursuant to which such institutions or corporations can provide active management support to investees.
- Associate Corporate membership is open to a corporation with an interest in Venture Capital or Private Equity activities in Singapore, as well as those engaged in Venture Capital or Private Equity activities but do not have a representative office in Singapore.
- Associate Individual membership is open to an individual with an interest in Venture Capital or Private Equity activities.
- Discounted registration fees to events organised or supported by SVCA including conferences, workshops and networking events
- Discounted registration fees to events organised by partners including BANSEA, CAIA, CFA, TiE, etc.
- Free listing in Annual SVCA Directory
- Complimentary copy of SVCA Directory
- Invitations to Members’ Only events (Chinese New Lunch with LPs, selected talks/lunches, feedback sessions on policies/regulations)
- Discounts offered by Service Providers
- Asian Management Insights - Enjoy special Members’ price at S$10/copy. Non-member is S$16/copy. Email email@example.com for promotional code.
- Preqin: Introductory subscription rate to Private Equity and Venture Capital databases
- Enjoy member’s rate when registering for SCCCI selected events at https://www.sccci.org.sg
- Dow Jones Risk & Compliance Offer - 20% for SVCA Full Corporate Members. Click Here for details.
- Full Corporate Members also receive:
- One complimentary registration to selected events
- Invitations to host and participate in our exclusive Brown Bag Lunches
Please select the appropriate membership application form to fill up and submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiry, please call +65 6224 7001 or email us. All information provided will be kept confidential.
We will contact you once your membership application has been approved.